Monday, March 18, 2013

State o the blog

Hey folks,

Just thought I'd drop a quick note here. I know the site has been a wee bit slow. Honestly, I haven't heard that many new releases that have interested me enough to write anything about it. Not a lot of names I'm interested or good sounding new bands have been coming my way lately. Pretty slow beginning of the year. If anyone has any particular interest in hearing a review on something new, let me know. I know the Circle II Circle was mentioned and that will be in the next update. I just usually do them in batches and right now I have nothing else of interest. Feel free to comment.

I will likely be doing an update this weekend updating the featured band and poll. If there's anything particular you'd like to see on the poll, let me know. A band has already requested the featured spot. Been a little stretched on time as well so I've been lagging a bit on that. Oh well. I pretty much made a deal with myself this new site would be on my time and it is a spare time activity. Hope you enjoy reading at any rate. Look for an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment