Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome to the new Stygian Sounds

Welcome everyone to the new and improved Stygiansounds.com. With the demise of the radio broadcast due to the sudden and unexpected closure of Loudcaster.com, I've decided to take the site in a new direction. I hope everyone enjoys the new format and continues to check in for album reviews, metal commentary, etc. Now that the new site is up and running I can get back to normal review updates and the like. Thank you for checking out the new site and thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. With Loudcaster closed, I have no immediate plans to resume the internet radio broadcast. I took a look around at some alternatives, but they were mostly either too expensive or impractical. I won't completely rule it out, but there are no plans to resume broadcasting in the immediate future. For now, the site will be refocused on reviews and the new blog format.

    ReplyDelete